Now that it is Fall, it is time for pumpkin everything right! Well if you are ready to have the best pumpkin bread ever then this recipe for crock pot pumpkin bread is what you need!
This is my go to bread for any and every situation. Of course in Fall it is especially popular, but I love to make this crock pot pumpkin bread all year long. It is super moist and super delicious!
How to Make Crock Pot Pumpkin Bread
I love making this crock pot pumpkin bread not only because of how delicious it is, but because it is also super easy to make! Another great thing about this recipe is that as long as you have a can of pumpkin pie on hand, the other ingredients are staples that you will likely already have in your cupboards!
- Mix your oil, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add in 1/2 a can of canned pumpkin pie mix, and stir. Then mix in your beaten eggs.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture and stir together until combined.
- Pour batter into 3 greased mini loaf pans or 1 regular sized greased loaf pan.
- Place pan/pans filled with batter into a crock pot filled with 2 cups of water.
- Place three paper towels over the top of your crock pot and then place the lid on top (this is to absorb the moisture so it doesn’t all leak onto your bread as it bakes).
- Turn your crock pot to high and bake for 1 1/2 – 2 hours for small bread pans or 2 1/2 – 3 hours for a large bread pan.
Lastly, enjoy your delicious pumpkin bread! And if you don’t eat it all in one sitting place the leftovers in the refrigerator!
Below is the full recipe!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Bread
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs beaten
- 30 oz can pumpkin pie mix (not pure pumpkin) 1/2 a can
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
Mix oil, sugars, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl. Add beaten eggs. Then add in 1/2 of a 30 oz. can of pumpkin pie mix.
In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients. Then add to pumpkin mixture.
Spray 3 mini bread pans, or 1 large bread pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add 2 cups of water to a crock pot and turn on to high.
Fill each of your mini bread pans with an equal amount of pumpkin bread batter, or add it all to a large bread pan.
Set your pan or mini pans into the crock pot. If you are using mini pans all 3 may not fit so you will have to cook multiple batches or use two crock pots.
Once your pans are in the crock pot cover the top of the crock pot with 3 paper towels and put on the crock pot lid.
Cook on high for 1 1/2 - 2 hours for min pans or 3 - 3 1/2 hours for a large bread pan.
Once a toothpick comes out clean, the bread is done. Gently take the pans out of the water (be careful not to burn yourself) and let your bread cool. Then place in the fridge for storing.
Pumpkin pie mix only comes in 30 oz. cans, but only use half a can per single batch of pumpkin bread. Save the other half to make another batch of pumpkin bread, or make a double batch with one 30 oz. can of pumpkin pie mix.
Pin it for later!